Super8 KODAK VISION3 200T color negative film 7213
32,70 € VAT0%, 32,70 € VAT24%
- For Super 8 cameras
- Film Sensitivity: 200 ASA (Tungsten 3200K)
- Film in cartridge: 15m / 50ft
- Tungsten balanced color negative film that provides the image structure of a 100 speed film with the versatility of a 200 speed product for improved extreme exposure control without sacrificing detail or definition.
- This film performs well in both controlled interiors and in challenging high-contrast exteriors.
- Good highlight latitude, reduced grain in shadows to offer great flexibility in post production.
- Development Process: Color Negative ECN-2
For further information, see the Description below
Estimated running time of a single 15 m (50 ft) film cartridge at the most typical frame rates:
18 frames per second = 3min 20s
24 frames per second = 2min 30s
25 frames per second = 2min 24s
(Calculated running times, may vary by camera model)
Download PDF: KODAK 7213 Technical Data
NOTE: The film is developed as a negative so it is not directly viewable on a projector because its colors are inverted (hence the negative).
After development the negative film can be scanned into a digital format in which the colors are turned to normal.
See the page “Color negative film processing + scan” .