Super8 KODAK EKTACHROME 100D color reversal film 7294
42,09 € Exc. VAT, 42,09 € Inc. VAT
- For Super8 cameras
- Film sensitivity: 100 ASA (Daylight 5500K)
- Film in cartridge: 15m / 50ft
- Daylight balanced color reversal film that moderately enhances color saturation but maintains natural skintones.
- The developed EKTACHROME 100D film can be viewed on a film projector because in the development process the colors of the film are turned from negative to positive.
- Ideal for situations where a moderate color saturation is desired.
- Development Process: Color reversal E-6
For further information, see the Description below
In stock (can be backordered)
Estimated running time of a single 15 m (50 ft) film cartridge at the most typical frame rates:
18 frames per second = 3min 20s
24 frames per second = 2min 30s
25 frames per second = 2min 24s
(Calculated running times, may vary by camera model)
Download PDF: KODAK 7294 Technical Data
NOTE: The developed EKTACHROME 100D film can be viewed on a projector as the color of the film is turned from negative to positive in the development process (hence the reversal film).
After development EKTACHROME 100D can be scanned into digital format.
See the page “Color reversal film Processing + scan”.